Thompson Chain-Refernce Bible HC
Beloved and acclaimed for more than five generations, the Thompson Chain-Reference® Bible is unparalleled in its ability to enrich personal devotions, topical study, and sermon preparation. This unique reference Bible enables you to search the breadth of Scripture's teachings on thousands of topics and allows you to follow those topics throughout the entire Bible. With 100,000 references, covering over 8,000 topics, the Chain-Reference System is an ideal tool for comprehensive topical study.
The Thompson Chain-Reference Bible also offers a library of additional study resources that allows readers to interpret the Bible using related scripture passages rather than consulting a commentary.
The NIV Thompson Chain-Reference Bible is printed in Zondervan's exclusive NIV Comfort Print® typeface for easy reading. Expertly designed specifically to be used for the New International Version (NIV) text, Comfort Print offers an easier reading experience that complements the most widely read modern-English Bible translation. It also features a fresh, two-color design that preserves the original look of the chain-reference system, while making each page cleaner and easier to read.
- Complete text of the accurate, readable, and clear New International Version (NIV)
- Easy-to-understand Chain-Reference System with 100,000 references
- Alphabetical and numerical indexes highlight study materials for over 8,000 topics, each with its own topic number, for exhaustive topical study
- An extensive study resource section includes biographical sketches, illustrated studies of the Bible, a concordance, Bible harmonies, and many other helpful study tools
- Fresh, two-color page design
- 66 book introductions
- 16-page full-color map section with map index
- Words of Jesus in red
- Presentation page for gift-giving
- Two double-sided 3/8-inch wide satin ribbon markers
- Exclusive Zondervan NIV Comfort Print typeface
- 9.5-point print size